Replacement Sails & Maintenance
Replacement Shade Sails
Because of the Jim’s Group’s reputation for quality, Jim’s Shade Sails only supplies brand new replacement shade sails, which all come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Why it’s better value to replace rather than repair
- Labour costs. A sail cannot be repaired in place, so by the time the sail is removed, cleaned, patched/stitched and reinstalled, it’s no surprise that it can cost more than half of the investment in a brand new one!
- Because batches of fabric can vary, it may be impossible to match the colour, making it an eyesore.
- Repairing one spot does not guarantee something won’t happen to another, meaning you could end up spending more than if you’d bought a new one.
Whether you decide to replace a shade sail because of damage, it’s past its prime, or you just want a new look, Jim’s Shade sails can supply and fit a brand new one designed specifically for you.
Shade sails tend to last longer when they are taut. If a sail becomes loose, it may start to wear along the wire due to friction.
Sails can become loose for a number of reasons.
- Normal stretching of materials
- Movement of foundations
- Degradation of structural integrity of fixtures or fittings